The last Saturday of every month, Serrans from all over the world are invited to join together in a recitation of the Rosary for vocations.
Please join us for our monthly international prayer of the Rosary for vocations. We will begin our prayer at 8:00 AM CDT (-5.00 GMT) .
To join our rosary from your computer, tablet or smartphone, go to:
You can also dial in using your phone. Dial the number for your geographic location below and enter the access code.
Access Code: 314-315-981
United States +1 (312) 757-3119
Australia (Long distance): +61 2 9091 7603
Austria (Long distance): +43 7 2088 0716
Belgium (Long distance): +32 (0) 28 08 4372
Canada (Long distance): +1 (647) 497-9380
Denmark (Long distance): +45 69 91 84 58
Finland (Long distance): +358 (0) 931 58 1773
France (Long distance): +33 (0) 170 950 590
Germany (Long distance): +49 (0) 692 5736 7300
Ireland (Long distance): +353 (0) 15 360 756
Italy (Long distance): +39 0 699 26 68 65
Netherlands (Long distance): +31 (0) 208 080 759
New Zealand (Long distance): +64 9 974 9579
Norway (Long distance): +47 21 04 30 59
Spain (Long distance): +34 931 76 1534
Sweden (Long distance): +46 (0) 852 500 691
Switzerland (Long distance): +41 (0) 435 0026 89
United Kingdom (Long distance): +44 (0) 20 3713 5011
Let us use today's technology to unite us in our Serran mission through prayer. Humble prayer plants the seed of all great things, including awareness, affirmation, support and awakening to the call of vocations. Please join us!
Rosary Conference Call Etiquette
- The Phone: If possible, use a regular telephone. Good quality cell phones with a clear signal also work. Avoid using the speaker function.
- Call from somewhere quiet - away from pets, children, your spouse or coworkers - where you won't be disturbed. Put a "Do not Disturb" sign on your doorbell or office door. Turn off the TV and any music.
- Mute: When necessary, use the "mute" button on your phone to keep out background noises, breathing, coughing, sneezing, etc.
- Don't use the "hold" button FOR ANY REASON. It might make a buzzing in the line that can be heard by other callers. If you are calling in from work and have "music on hold," the music will be heard by the other participants and interrupt the call.
- Be on time! Have the conference call phone number and participant access code (if any) ready so you don't have to search for it at the last minute. Try to call in just a minute or two before the official start time.
- Note long distance: Please note that in most cases you'll be calling a long-distance number, and that cost will show up on your telephone phone bill. (Unless you've got an unlimited long distance plan.)
- No answer: If the phone rings but you get no answer - or if the participant access code will not work - you might have misdialed or you are calling at the wrong time. Check the number and the time (and the code) and redial.
- If you arrive late, do not interrupt the prayer. Remain silent and catch up as best you can.
- Focus on the call: Be courteous to your conference call leader and your fellow participants by giving your full attention to the prayer of the Rosary.
- When the call is over, feel free to say goodbye to everyone and hang up.
- If you must leave early, do not interrupt the prayer by announcing your departure. Just hang up.